Welcome to Christmas 2016 If this is your first time in receiving this message, I would like to introduce you to my Christmas Display for 2016. I construct each year a Christmas Wonderland of wooden buildings that I personally designed and built.
Some previous years buildings include:
- Santas Castle that stand 9 ft. tall where Santa and Mrs. Claus live
- The Bi-Polar Spa for Penguins and Polar Bear to relax in an indoor water park
- Kringles Bakery where Santa and the Elves make bunt cakes and other baked goods
- Santas Toy Factory with a subway in the basement to deliver the finished toys
- Snowflake Factory where snowflakes are press out from ice cubes and sent out to the clouds all over the world
- The Gingerbread House where you have the gingerbread family making gingerbread cookies
- Santa Train with a Penguin Engineer and a Reindeer as his assistant
- Igloo home for penguins
- Observatory that tracks naughty and nice children throughout the world via a magical telescope
- Archways magical arches to walk under to enter the Christmas Wonderland
- Light Em Up that is the light bulb factory
- Reindeer Cabin where Santas Reindeer can go home to rest and relax with their elf friends
- Training Academy is where Santas Elves and Reindeer are trained in the art of toy making, gift wrapping, singing carols, packing Santas Sleigh and flight school.
Some fun facts for this years display are:
- 108,529 lights on display
- it took Santas Helpers 578 man hours to install
- 237Extension Cords
- 5,046 Ft of extension cords
- 15 rolls of electrical tape
- 990 Ft of electrical tape
Last year we raised $1,405 for the Hemby Children's Hospital in Matthews, North Carolina.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Added on Nov 26, 2010
by Nikitas Smaragdis
Supporting Hemby Children's Hospital Matthews NC
Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland has 108,529 Christmas lights with 20 years of experience from November 24 to January 2 between 5:00pm and 10:00pm.
Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland in Indian Trail, NC. This is an annual Christmas display of uniquely designed and constructed pieces that comprise a Santa Christmas Wonderland.
When to See It
On at 5:00pm
Off at 10:00pm
Starting on November 24
Ending on January 2
Started in 1996
1417 Deer Spring Court Indian Trail, NC 28079
This display does not have videos. Capture and upload the first!