Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland
Welcome to Christmas 2012 – If this is your first time in receiving this message, I would like to introduce you to my Christmas Display for 2012. I construct each year a Christmas Wonderland of wooden buildings that I personally designed and built. Some previous years buildings include:
· Santa’s Castle that stand 9 ft tall where Santa and Mrs. Claus live
· The Bi-Polar Spa for Penguins and Polar Bear to relax in
· Kringle’s Bakery where Santa and the Elves make bunt cakes and other baked goods
· Santa’s Toy Factory
· Snowflake Factory – where snowflakes are press out from ice cubes and sent out to the clouds all over the world
· The Gingerbread House where you have the gingerbread family making gingerbread cookies
· Santa Train with a Penguin Engineer and a Reindeer as his assistant
· Igloo – home for penguins
This year we have a special treat of three new additions to our display. The first is the Observatory that tracks naughty and nice children throughout the world via a magical telescope. The second is the Archways that visitors pass under to see the main Santa Village in the backyard. The final addition is the Nativity.
Some fun facts for this year’s display are, it took Santa’s Helpers 314 man-hours to setup, and with a final light count of 70,193 lights, with 130 various lengths of extension cords that total to 3307 feet of extension cords.
Share on Facebook
Chat with Decorators in NC