Tacky Swag View All

I Heart Lights - Tacky Light Tour (Ball Jersey)
You might be tacky if your the first house everyone wants to see as that's how they see whats new for the season....the latest rage is apparently inflated snow globes with action.
Read more...

Tacky Light Tour Launches New Website Design

Important information that affects or interests people involved with Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
11/2/2011 5:42:07 AM
Just in time for the 2011 Christmas season, Tacky Light Tour unveils a major update to its online experience at www.tackylighttour.com.

The new design allows fans to more easily find the best Christmas lights from around the world.

How do you like the new look?
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
11/2/2011 8:43:07 PM
I for one really like the new look.
Great job.

Tacky Light Tour wrote:
Just in time for the 2011 Christmas season, Tacky Light Tour unveils a major update to its online experience at www.tackylighttour.com.

The new design allows fans to more easily find the best Christmas lights from around the world.

How do you like the new look?
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
11/3/2011 4:49:55 PM
I have to adjust... but seems to work faster!!!
Lenare Rose
Lenare Rose
11/8/2011 4:09:17 AM
Still having a few loading issues, and mapping problems for my display, but otherwise a lot easier to navigate.
Lenare Rose
Lenare Rose
11/8/2011 4:10:45 AM
Weird.... I (Lenare Rose) just posted the comment at 4:09:17 about mapping issues, yet its saying I'm Chris Shane?????
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
11/8/2011 4:45:11 AM
Lenare Rose wrote:
Still having a few loading issues, and mapping problems for my display, but otherwise a lot easier to navigate.

Lenare, what are the loading issues and mapping problems you are experiencing? Feel free to send us feedback using the contact us link at the bottom of each web page. Thanks!
Bbear Jason1
Bbear Jason1
11/16/2011 9:40:53 AM
you all do this every year and then stuff never works im not able to change alot of stuff error city, map dont work also X on pictures you need a new web designer they suck
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
11/16/2011 9:52:00 AM
Bbear Jason1 wrote:
you all do this every year and then stuff never works im not able to change alot of stuff error city, map dont work also X on pictures you need a new web designer they suck

Jason, We will ask again that in order either correct an issue on the site or help you understand how to use it please provide specific information through our contact us form. Thanks.
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
11/22/2011 5:25:31 AM
it took me a few times to update details of the display.. but it finally went through
S.W.C Contracting  Keith Self
S.W.C Contracting Keith Self
12/5/2011 7:58:43 AM
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}You are cordiallyinvited to the Christmas light show sponsored by S.W.C. Contracting. We areproud to celebrate the Reason for the Season with you, your family and friends. Please come by and enjoy the show. There are approx. 70,000 lights set to music.Listen to the music on your car radio via our short band station @ 94.7 fm. Itis presented nightly from dusk until 11:00 P.M. We will be collecting new unwrapped toys for families affected by theseeconomic times; it’s just S.W.C.’s way of giving back to the community who hasgiven so much to us.

There will be aspecial appearance by Santa on Dec. 16th and 17th from 7 to9 P.M. We have been informed that hewill be giving out candy to good little boys and girls, so we hope you havetime to bring yours by.

It is our hopethat your family is blessed this Christmas season and that Christ is close toyour heart. He is the Reason for the Season.Let all we do, be found acceptable in His sight.

Showlocation: 3442 Vista Heights Way, Lilburn, GA 30047

Sincerely,

KeithR. Self C.E.O
S.W.C. Contracting
PH# 404-271-2527
Chris Troup
Chris Troup
12/5/2011 2:50:07 PM
You guys are quick on answering questions I have sent totally cool!
So far being new here I am liking the website!

Latest Tacky Listings

AJ & J's Christmas Light Extravaganza

AJ & J's Christmas Light Extravaganza View

135 cottage street

135 cottage street View

Wallingford Griswolds

Wallingford Griswolds View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...