Tacky Swag View All

I Heart Lights - Tacky Light Tour (Ball Jersey)
You might be tacky if Frosty the Snowman, Toy Soldiers or Santa Claus appear next to Mary and Joseph in nativity scenes in your yard.
Read more...

Easy Trunk-to-Tip, Bottom-to-Top in Record Time

Christmas tree products
Matt Burgess
Matt Burgess
12/22/2011 6:01:44 AM
In the past I've almost passed out with dizziness in going around and around my Christmas tree with strings of lights. What should be an enjoyable part of the Christmas tradition is almost unbearable just a few minutes into the process of wrapping a tree with lights making sure each limb is covered inside to out, then the worst happens...your strand runs our in the middle of the tree leaving an unequal number of lights in a certain area. Argh! If only there was a better way to do this!

Well, after almost 100 years of the same ol' Christmas light strands, now there is a new way! The revolutionary system from Trim It Quick.

I received a Christmas tree kit from Trim It Quick which included everything I needed to quickly and consistently cover my tree with quality warm white LED Christmas lights. The package includes extension cords and reusable bags of their patented Christmas light strands. Each bag is labeled with small, medium or large, so there is no guessing. Each strand has several arms of lights going out from a coat hanger type hook attachment. This design hardly tangles, so pulling them out of bags they were ready to hang with none of the typical entanglements or stretching. You simply reach into the tree to hang the hook on the trunk, then pull the arms out along the branches of the tree. Start with the largest bags of lights at the bottom and work your way up until the entire tree is covered trunk-to-tip, bottom-to-top.

We all know how putting up decorations is at least tolerable. Trim It Quick helps make it enjoyable. Taking down decorations is inspiration for procrastination, but it is so fast and easy with Trim It Quick! After the lights are off the tree you have the option of using Trim It Quick's packaging for storage, or you may find an empty closet where the Trim-It-Quick light strands will easily hang on their own.

Check out these videos to see it in action!

edited by Matt Burgess on 12/22/2011

Latest Tacky Listings

The Cook's Christmas

The Cook's Christmas View

2014 Dobbs Holiday Light Show

2014 Dobbs Holiday Light Show View

Hohensee Family Lights

Hohensee Family Lights View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...