Your browser does not support javascript. Therefore, our website will not work properly. Please consider enabling javascript and/or using a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tacky Swag View All

Lit. - Tacky Light Tour (T-Shirt)
You might be tacky if your house is the destination for limousine rentals.
Read more...

Tacky Light Tour 2012 Website Enhancements

Important information that affects or interests people involved with Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
8/31/2012 4:52:08 PM
Tacky Light Tour 2012 Website Enhancements

What do you think about them?
What do you want to see next?

+ New Design and Layouts
+ Improved Display Layout (See any Christmas display on the website)
+ New 2012 Tacky Award Leaderboard
+ Improved Tacky Award Ballot
+ Improved algorithm to determine most popular displays
+ Improved Picture and Video paging

and of course we still have

+ Forums
+ Holiday Recipes
+ Christmas Cubicles
+ Christmas Pets
+ Tacky Christmas Sweaters
+ You Might Be Tacky If List
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
9/1/2012 1:59:02 AM
just poking around .. looks nice so far.. strange seeing another photo when I open a decoration.. until I realized they are all the same photo.. but going to keep checking things out
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
9/1/2012 3:52:24 AM
Allison, Great catch! A fix is already in place. Thanks for your feedback!
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
9/2/2012 11:28:01 AM
glad to help.. seems like it's much faster now.. the google map seems quirky.. but I know that's not you
William Bottomley
William Bottomley
9/5/2012 1:03:00 AM
The site is much faster now. Great work Matt! Now... let's see if I can get the Tackiest this year. lol

I get an syntax error on this page.
edited by William Bottomley on 9/5/2012
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
9/5/2012 2:44:37 AM
William Bottomley wrote:
The site is much faster now. Great work Matt! Now... let's see if I can get the Tackiest this year. lol

I get an syntax error on this page.

We hope you win big this year! Thanks for the feedback about the error. It was introduced with an update this afternoon and is already resolved.
David Brewer
David Brewer
9/18/2012 3:41:42 AM
Im new to the site and still trying to figure it out but I am puzzled that I cant find where to access my profile anywhere. If Im overlooking it please let me know because it is very frustrating. Also I uploaded pics and they are not viewable any suggestions why?
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
9/18/2012 3:49:56 AM
says your not publishing your webpage ????
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
9/18/2012 1:35:41 PM
David Brewer wrote:
Im new to the site and still trying to figure it out but I am puzzled that I cant find where to access my profile anywhere. If Im overlooking it please let me know because it is very frustrating. Also I uploaded pics and they are not viewable any suggestions why?

David, After you login you will see a few different links at the top of the website. Click on "Dashboard" and there you will find buttons to view and edit your profile among other things. Feel free to message us through our contact form if you need additional assistance. Thanks for joining us!
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
9/18/2012 1:37:39 PM
Allison Alerine wrote:
says your not publishing your webpage ????

Allison, If you go to Dashboard>>Edit Profile you will see a checkbox you can click to enable other people to see your profile. This turns on links to your profile on the content you have added to the site. For example, if I view an image you have uploaded then either your name will be a link to your profile or not. Thanks!
Erin Spindler
Erin Spindler
9/27/2012 6:53:01 PM
Great new site Much faster and looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! Good job Tacky Light Tour.
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
10/9/2012 11:55:38 AM
spotted a typo
http://www.tackylighttour.com/christmas_displays/tackys2011.aspx

The top Christmas displays of 2011 based on votes cast by regitered Tacky Tourists.
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
10/14/2012 2:31:16 AM
Allison Alerine wrote:
spotted a typo
http://www.tackylighttour.com/christmas_displays/tackys2011.aspx

The top Christmas displays of 2011 based on votes cast by regitered Tacky Tourists.

Thanks for reporting that! We have fixed it!
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
10/14/2012 3:35:41 AM
site seems to be working great!!
Martha Smith
Martha Smith
11/22/2012 4:49:17 AM
The FERNANDEZ house 4623 Packard Road. Glen Allen, VA 23060 with 7 ft singing mechanical Santa. Traditional Nativity.
Lyman Rate
Lyman Rate
11/22/2012 5:21:39 AM
I can't seem to get the map to update. I've put in the new address, city, zip code and shows the right spot on the map, and when I click save it still goes to my old address?
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
11/22/2012 10:53:12 AM
when I opened your page I see W 4th Ave.. old one or new one?
Tacky Light Tour
Tacky Light Tour
11/22/2012 11:21:56 AM
Lyman Rate wrote:
I can't seem to get the map to update. I've put in the new address, city, zip code and shows the right spot on the map, and when I click save it still goes to my old address?

Please send us the new address and link to your display on our site from the account e-mail address, and we can manually update your location.

Use the contact us form (please don't post that information to the forum)
edited by Tacky Light Tour on 11/22/2012

Latest Tacky Listings

Happy Lights Ramona

Happy Lights Ramona View

13705 Goffville Rd

13705 Goffville Rd View

1154 Grand Teton Dr.

1154 Grand Teton Dr. View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...

Advertising