Tacky Swag View All

Brilliant. - Tacky Light Tour (Fitted T-Shirt)
You might be tacky if the sputtering of generators and inflatable displays hum the tune of "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer".
Read more...

Zara Radio

How to do it yourself Christmas displays
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
7/24/2011 1:15:00 PM
Anyone out there using Zara Radio that can provide some tips and tricks? I have the doc files and kinda lost.
William Bottomley
William Bottomley
7/24/2011 7:26:39 PM
Kent Vosburg wrote:
Anyone out there using Zara Radio that can provide some tips and tricks? I have the doc files and kinda lost.

Yes: http://lightoramasequences.com/content/view/59/82/

All you need to know is there.
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
7/25/2011 4:21:24 AM
AH, Very nice. Thanks a bunch.

Kent
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
7/27/2011 3:01:40 AM
never heard of it.. going to go look now
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
7/27/2011 3:03:51 AM
looks very nice.. thanks!
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
7/27/2011 10:52:56 AM
Something I normally try to do is background music until the show starts, I had an awesome transmitter that had duel inputs. The primary was for LOR and the secondary was the music library. If it didn't detect anything from the primary, then it allowed the secondary to pass through. That was great until that transmitter died. The replacement is the standard single input. So welcome to Zara Radio.

The nice thing...lots of options to configure
The down side... lots of options to configure.

The help files and paperwork I had was VERY LONG AND WORDY!

So now hopefully I can breeze right through it.
William Bottomley
William Bottomley
9/1/2011 6:17:50 PM
If you need the time and temp voiceover files, I have them here: http://www.highcountrylights.com/remository/Sequences/orderby,2/page,2/
Allison Alerine
Allison Alerine
9/1/2011 6:37:13 PM
thanks for posting that!
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
9/3/2011 8:40:05 AM
William Bottomley wrote:
If you need the time and temp voiceover files, I have them here: http://www.highcountrylights.com/remository/Sequences/orderby,2/page,2/

Thanks a bunch. I have that on my to do list for Monday at work.

Latest Tacky Listings

Hunt's Christmas Blast

Hunt's Christmas Blast View

Frank Christmas

Frank Christmas View

The Cook's Christmas

The Cook's Christmas View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...

Advertising