Custom Light Strings
If a bulb has gone out or you just aren’t happy with the color of your strand anymore, changing it to something new is easy and fun.
Popular Color Schemes:
· Candy Cane (Red, White)
· Christmas (Red, Green)
· Halloween (Purple, Orange)
· Patriotic (Red, White, Blue)
You can change from incandescent to LED bulbs to save power, but you cannot change from a C7 to a C9 bulb due to socket base size.
To change your bulbs, follow these simple steps:
· Check the size of your current string’s bulbs
· Get a count of all the bulbs that need replacing on the string
· Purchase the new bulbs, allowing for a few extra just in case
· Unscrew the old bulbs and replace with the new bulbs
---Do not try to force lights into sockets. You may damage the bulb or the entire string. Custom Christmas String Length
If you need to customize string length, it can easily be done in a few steps. Spools and strands are available in lengths from 25’ to 1000’ and can be cut into specific lengths to fit any area. Just remember to check how many amps your outlet and wire can handle when customizing your lights.
To create a custom Christmas light setting, follow these steps:
· Decide how long your string will be
· Ensure you have read up on power consumption
· Cut wire to desired length, and make sure there is a male and female plug at each end
---Shop for “Zip plugs” to find the male and female ends needed for custom lengths
It’s really that simple! In just a few steps, you can have a custom Christmas lights display. What are your ideas on custom light strings this year?
Brought to you by Christmas Lights Etc.