Tacky Swag View All

I Heart Lights - Tacky Light Tour (Ball Jersey)
You might be tacky if you decorate your livingroom furniture, which happens to be in your front yard.
Read more...

Smart Phone's

Best practices in marketing and promoting a Christmas display
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
8/7/2011 12:55:01 PM
Smart Phone's are EVERYWHERE now. Even if you may not have you, chances are the people looking at your display does.

What does that mean. Make it easier for them to use, and give them something to do with it.

First off, QR Codes.

These are Quick Reference codes. You can scan them with a smart phone to take you to a website without having to type anything in. Great if you have an odd website address such as a free site.
You can find a free QR generator on the internet.
From there copy and paste to business cards, signs, posters etc.

The next step, I'm here.
Add your location to places such as Foursquare, and Facebook Places. Let people tell the world they are watching your show.

Why not let them be apart of the show. MIIP
a friend of my created a mobile website, that when you enroll, you can follow the steps, and let people vote on what song is next if you are using Light-O-Rama.

Just a few tips to help you start planning on what you can do this upcoming season.

Latest Tacky Listings

Hunt's Christmas Blast

Hunt's Christmas Blast View

Frank Christmas

Frank Christmas View

The Cook's Christmas

The Cook's Christmas View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...

Advertising