Tacky Swag View All

I Heart Lights - Tacky Light Tour (Ball Jersey)
You might be tacky if people stop thier cars and take pictures of themselves in front of your house.
Read more...

and it begins

Best Practices designing, installing and removing Christmas lighting
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
8/22/2011 4:32:46 AM
Well it is just about time to start the process of inserting all the C7 retro LED lights into the C7 strings when I get home from work.

I'm excited about the end, but not really about the process of doing it, if you know what I mean. Oh well, hopefully the kids will be asleep, and I can just sit down with a movie, and go to town while watching it.

What is everyone else working on?
Erin Spindler
Erin Spindler
8/23/2011 4:35:25 AM
Kent Vosburg wrote:
Well it is just about time to start the process of inserting all the C7 retro LED lights into the C7 strings when I get home from work.

I'm excited about the end, but not really about the process of doing it, if you know what I mean. Oh well, hopefully the kids will be asleep, and I can just sit down with a movie, and go to town while watching it.

What is everyone else working on?

I am trying to re figure my show. Remember i bought those large snow flakes at a garage sale? well now i bought 6 more small trees a puppy coming out a present which i think i will keep stationary and a bunch more Christmas lights. I bought all of this this weekend for under $9. Ever since you told me to look at garage sales i have been going every weekend.this weekend was a good find. Now i am unsure how to redo my show. Lot of work ahead of me but i love it. Never thought i would have this much fun doing this.
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
8/23/2011 12:38:08 PM
I know what you mean, I have found a HUGE amount at garage sales lately.

I also had to tweak my show, but I was lucky. I was going to take my rows of candy canes, and split them into 3 channels...well they are now back to 1 channel.

Well I see there will be a moving sale this upcoming weekend, so I will be out early with the pickup. :D

Happy hunting everyone.
Erin Spindler
Erin Spindler
8/23/2011 6:34:56 PM
Kent Vosburg wrote:

I also had to tweak my show, but I was lucky. I was going to take my rows of candy canes, and split them into 3 channels...well they are now back to 1 channel.

Well I see there will be a moving sale this upcoming weekend, so I will be out early with the pickup. :D

Happy hunting everyone.

LOL,

I am only 39 yrs old, Look at me looking forward to the weekend to go to garage sales. The next thing will be bingo.LOL
Kent Vosburg
Kent Vosburg
8/23/2011 8:32:14 PM
Erin Spindler wrote:
Kent Vosburg wrote:

Happy hunting everyone.

LOL,

I am only 39 yrs old, Look at me looking forward to the weekend to go to garage sales. The next thing will be bingo.LOL

Ha, got ya beat, currently 36. :P
I blame my wife, she wanted to go look for baby clothes, and it was all downhill from there.

Latest Tacky Listings

AJ & J's Christmas Light Extravaganza

AJ & J's Christmas Light Extravaganza View

135 cottage street

135 cottage street View

Wallingford Griswolds

Wallingford Griswolds View

About Tacky Light Tours

A Tacky Light Tour is a trip made with family and friends from one home or business insanely decorated for Christmas to another usually made in a passenger car, but sometimes taken in limousines, vans and tour buses. Traditionally, displays with more than 10,000 Christmas lights qualify to be included among the very best Christmas displays found on the Tacky Light Tour.

Read more about Tacky Light Tours...

Plan Your Tour

Find your favorite Christmas displays using our search features and interactive maps. You will want to check out pictures, videos, dates and details to determine which displays meet your criteria for an awesome display! As a registered user you will be provided the option of selecting your favorite displays which are saved within our system and used to generate custom driving directions for your tour.

Read more detailed directions from our Help section...