Welcome to Christmas 2016 If this is your first time in receiving this message, I would like to introduce you to my Christmas Display for 2016. I construct each year a Christmas Wonderland of wooden buildings that I personally designed and built.
Some previous years buildings include:
- Santa'Â�s Castle that stand 9 ft. tall where Santa and Mrs. Claus live
- The Bi-Polar Spa for Penguins and Polar Bear to relax in an indoor water park
- Kringle'Â�s Bakery where Santa and the Elves make bunt cakes and other baked goods
- Santa'Â�s Toy Factory Ã�Â�Ã�Â� with a subway in the basement to deliver the finished toys
- Snowflake Factory Ã�Â�Ã�Â� where snowflakes are press out from ice cubes and sent out to the clouds all over the world
- The Gingerbread House where you have the gingerbread family making gingerbread cookies
- Santa Train with a Penguin Engineer and a Reindeer as his assistant
- IglooÂ� home for penguins
- Observatory that tracks naughty and nice children throughout the world via a magical telescope
- Archways magical arches to walk under to enter the Christmas Wonderland
- Light Â�Em Up that is the light bulb factory
- Reindeer Cabin where Santa'Â�s Reindeer can go home to rest and relax with their elf friends
- Training Academy is where Santa'Â�s Elves and Reindeer are trained in the art of toy making, gift wrapping, singing carols, packing Santa's Sleigh and flight school.
- J Frost Diner where Santa and his helpers can get a snack or a meal at any time - New 2016
Some fun facts for this year's display are:
- 109,569 lights on display
- it took SantaÃ�Â�Ã�Â�s Helpers 578 man hours to install
- 240 Extension Cords
- 5,046 Ft of extension cords
- 15 rolls of electrical tape
- 990 Ft of electrical tape
Last year we raised $1,405 for the Hemby Children's Hospital in Matthews, North Carolina.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Added on Nov 26, 2010
by Nikitas Smaragdis
Supporting Hemby Children's Hospital Matthews NC
Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland has 109,569 Christmas lights with 21 years of experience from November 24 to January 2 between 5:00pm and 10:00pm.
Nikitas' Christmas Wonderland in Indian Trail, NC. This is an annual Christmas display of uniquely designed and constructed pieces that comprise a Santa Christmas Wonderland. This new piece is J.Frost Diner where Santa and his helpers go to have a snack or meal at any time.
When to See It
On at 5:00pm
Off at 10:00pm
Starting on November 24
Ending on January 2
Started in 1996
1417 Deer Spring Court Indian Trail, NC 28079
every year there is a new building added to Nikitas Christmas Wonderland.
They build their own buildings and you get to walk through and see them all. This was actually our first year knowing there was all the buildings in the back. We will definitely be back.